Bug Tracker is a plugin that integrates with the Unreal Engine 4 which is built and based on the Trello API, it takes advantage of an large amount of the Trello REST API offering developers the ability to manage and track bugs in-editor that have been reported in-game by players with high detail and screenshots, because of its flexibility and dynamic UI its can be easily customized to match your project UI design and needs.
Bug Tracker Features:
- Automated setup be up and running in less than 5 minutes..
- Direct integration with the editors toolbar for easy access.
- Browsing reports with a selection of filters.
- Bug markers – Spawn markers showing bug locations displayed as actors on your levels.
- “Jump to” button. One click to jump to location associated with the report.
- Editing report details.
- Assigning team members to reports.
- Add checklists to report for team members to follow up on.
- In-Game bug reporting for players.
- Automated capturing of screenshots when submitting reports
- Automated capturing level and camera position.
- Automatic filling fields in.
- Dynamically built UI fields.
- Customizable UI using UMG and Blutility.
- Viewing and editing report details in-Editor/Game or via the Trello website.
Trello API Features:
- User Tokens
- Comment Cards
- Attachments (JPG)
- Members Notifications
- Custom Fields (Limited)
- BugTrackerDeveloper (Developer)
- BugTrackerEditor (Editor)