Bug Tracker is a plugin that integrates with the Unreal Engine 4 which is built and based on the Trello API, it takes advantage of an large amount of the REST API offering developers the ability to manage and track bugs in-editor that have been reported in-game by players with high detail and screenshots, because of its flexibility and dynamic UI it can be easily turned into a in-editor road map management system also.
Bug Tracker Features:
- Automated setup be up and running in less than 5 minutes..
- Direct integration with the editors toolbar for easy access.
- Browsing reports with a selection of filters.
- Bug markers – Spawn markers showing bug locations displayed as actors on your levels.
- “Jump to” button. One click to jump to location associated with the report.
- Editing report details.
- Assigning team members to reports.
- Add checklists to report for team members to follow up on.
- In-Game bug reporting for players.
- Automated capturing of screenshots when submitting reports
- Automated capturing level and camera position.
- Automatic filling fields in.
- Dynamically built UI fields.
- Customizable UI using UMG and Blutility.
- Viewing and editing report details in-Editor/Game or via the Trello website.
Trello API Features:
- User Tokens
- Comment Cards
- Attachments (JPG)
- Members Notifications
- Custom Fields (Limited)
- BugTrackerDeveloper (Developer)
- BugTrackerEditor (Editor)