Rem Survival is a first-person open world survival sandbox game featuring, solo, co-op, PvE and PvP gameplay.
Tackle starvation, dehydration, thermal conditions, radiation poisoning, and toxic gas inhalation while trying to keep your sanity intact. Shack up, cook some chicken, and make friends or enemies as you discover, explore, learn, build, and develop your skills and strategies needed to survive.
• Online Single-player, Co-op, PvE and PvP sandbox experience.
• Crafting mechanics
• Dynamic base building with a tier system
• Dynamic weather systems
• Weapon attachment system
• Harvest and gather resources
• NPCs (Animals, Mutated Humans and more…)
• Farming with garden beds and pots.
• Cooking mechanics
• World day-night cycle
• Temperature changes based on time-of-day and season
• Character hunger/thirst/stamina mechanics
• Basic character clothing and gadget system
• Basic clan system that allows base access levels
• Power grid system (some buildable items require electricity to function)
• Basic quest system, each quest giving a unique reward
• Airdrop system with 3 drop types
• Random town and forest loot spawns
• Radiation zones and NPCs
• Blueprint system (find blueprints to unlock new crafting items)
• Research system (research base construction with your hard earned points to further develop your base)
DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ):
Early Access is intended for those interested in supporting the project and participating in its continued development. You will most likely experience balancing issues, performance issues, latency issues, bugs and incomplete features. I will try my best to target latency issues to improve the quality of online gameplay the best I can. If you are looking for a complete gaming experience, I would recommend letting the game develop more before trying it out. There are YouTube videos of game-play showing the current state of the game. Remnants has been solely developed by my self and I’ve always taken passion in working on it, I feel this is important to mention, so those considering purchasing Early Access can make a more informed decision.
Goals of the project:
The aim was to create a game that wasn’t overly complicated but also provided a strategy-based experience that offered challenges and an overall goal and purpose to playing, rather than just looting and shooting. I wanted the game to be as balanced as possible in PvP while also offering decent PvE content.
Rem Survival requires an internet connection to authenticate to steam!